Become a Friend of San Diego Audubon
San Diego Audubon is a regional leader in the protection of birds, wildlife and their habitats. If you share our desire to protect local habitats and safeguard San Diego as a beautiful place for both people and wildlife, we invite you to become a Friend of San Diego Audubon.
Whether you make a yearly or monthly commitment, your generosity will protect birds, other wildlife, and their habitats in the San Diego Region.
Friends of San Diego Audubon membership benefits include:
In addition to knowing you are making a difference for our region’s natural world, you will experience the following personal benefits:
- New membership perks include early bird registration to the 2023 Bird Festival
- Subscription to our beautiful member magazine, Sketches (4 quarterly issues per year)
- Members-only days at our nature sanctuaries
- 10% discount on San Diego Audubon merchandise
- Members-only discounts on educational workshops about birds and native plants
Choose from two ways to become a Friends Member:
1. Monthly Giving: To become a Sustaining Friend to San Diego Audubon, please click the button below. The Sustaining Friends gift option allows you to make monthly recurring gifts through automatic credit card donations while providing San Diego Audubon with reliable and consistent support. A recurring monthly gift of $5 or more entitles you to all the benefits of Friends membership.
2. Annual Friends membership: Click the button below to sign up for an annual donation. San Diego Audubon Friends memberships expire on July 1st every summer. If you would like to give a gift membership, please fill out the form as yourself, and simply indicate the name and address of the gift recipient in the comment field.