Become a Friend of San Diego Audubon
San Diego Audubon is a regional leader in the protection of birds, wildlife and their habitats. If you share our desire to protect local habitats and safeguard San Diego as a beautiful place for both people and wildlife, we invite you to become a Friend of San Diego Audubon.
Whether you make a yearly or monthly commitment, your generosity will protect birds, other wildlife, and their habitats in the San Diego Region.
Friends of San Diego Audubon membership benefits include:
In addition to knowing you are making a difference for our region’s natural world, you will experience the following personal benefits:
- Mailed subscription to Sketches newsletter (6 issues/year)
- “Friends”-only guided sanctuary access opportunities and tours
- Subscription to our e-newsletter with advance notification of events
- Discounts on San Diego Audubon Workshops
- 10% discount on all merchandise purchased at our office, including field guides
Choose from two ways to become a Friends Member:
1. Monthly Giving: To become a Sustaining Friend to San Diego Audubon, please click the button below. The Sustaining Friends gift option allows you to make monthly recurring gifts through automatic credit card donations while providing San Diego Audubon with reliable and consistent support. A recurring monthly gift of $5 or more entitles you to all the benefits of Friends membership.
2. Join or Renew your Friends membership: To become a Friend of San Diego Audubon, or to renew your membership, click the button below to sign up for an annual donation. San Diego Audubon Friends memberships expire on July 1st every summer. If you would like to give a gift membership, please fill out the form as yourself, and simply indicate the name and address of the gift recipient in the comment field.